Holistic Approach in Plainfield, IL
Holistic Approach Appointment
- Expect to be both seen and heard.
- Expect to be treated with respect and honor.
- Expect me to show up on time for your appointment.
- Expect a quick turn-around time between you contacting me and me getting back to you. Unless I’m traveling, teaching, with family, or taking excellent care of another patient–then I’ll respond as soon as I am able.
- Expect to tell your story in your own words. Your choice of metaphors will help me hear more than you say.
- Expect to play an active role in your own holistic approach & healing journey.
- Expect to accept responsibility for your actions, including your health outcomes in response to your actions.
- Expect to be real and honest with me. I can’t provide best care if you withhold vital details.
- Expect the unexpected, including tears, raucous laughter, and celebratory dancing.
- DON’T expect me to read your mind.
If you are suffering from sports injuries, herbal medicine may be an option for you. A natural treatment for your sports injury can help you get back to your sport quickly and safely. Herbal medicines can help reduce swelling and promote healing in the body without as many side effects as medications might. Read on…
Platelet rich plasma therapy has grown in popularity in recent years. What was once only used by famous athletes such as Rafael Nadal and Tiger Woods is now starting to be used in more general medicine.There are many benefits to platelet rich plasma therapy. One of these is that it helps to promote good overall…
Involuntary functions can be both good and bad, depending on the situation. However, as science continues to evolve, one technique that more people are considering is that of biofeedback therapy. This technique allows more control over those (typically) involuntary functions. So, what exactly is biofeedback therapy and how does it work? Well, the answer is…
Each person is aging as time passes and that is just a natural part of life. Some people may accept that they are aging, but others may want to halt the process. While it is nearly impossible to completely stop the aging process, there are a few ways that a person can slow the process…
Holistic therapy is the treatment of the mind, body, and spirit. Instead of focusing only on a specific disorder or issue a person is having, this type of therapy works to bring balance and health to the individual as a whole.The theory behind holistic therapy is based upon the belief that all aspects of a…